Indian Army Jobs For 12th Pass
The Aspirants of 12th Class can now check the Indian Army Jobs for 12th Pass students. We are going to upload all detail regarding the Indian Army Latest Jobs for the candidates after Higher Secondary Class. The Indian army provides jobs in the defense field. The Indian army gives an individual an opportunity after passing 12th class. the candidate who wants to join Indian army after passing 12th class can apply for the different post in Indian army. The posts are related to soldier general duty, Soldier technical, tradesman, nurse. The Indian army recruits the candidate through the rally Bharti. Indian army jobs for the 12th pass are available on the official portal of the Indian army. The Indian army jobs after 12th eligibility can be checked on the joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Latest Indian Army Jobs 2018
Indian Army Job Detail For 12th Passed
The jobs for the 12th pass candidates are a good opportunity for the candidates. Now the candidates also can apply for the Indian Army Jobs for 12th Pass after the completion of 12th Class from any recognized board or institution. Here the Indian army job details for 12th passed candidates are given here.
- Organizer- Indian army
- Post available for-12th pass candidates.
- Post available- Soldier GD, soldier tradesman, soldier technical, soldier nurse, officer.
- Recruitment Procedure- NDA for an officer, The Indian army takes a test for the other recruitment.
- Eligibility-12th class pass with 50% for the soldier, the NDA apparent can be 12th appearing or 12 with 70%
- Age criteria-Starting from 18 years.
- Website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The Indian army jobs after passing 12th class are a main aspect of employment in Indian army. More the details about Indian army recruitment after 12th are given below.
Latest Indian Army Jobs for 10th Pass Candidates
Indian Army Recruitment Physical Test For 12th Pass
The candidates who will fulfill these Physical Criteria mentioned here can also eligible for the Indian Army Jobs. The physical test is the first test taken to ensure physical fitness of the candidates. The Indian army recruitment physical test for 12th pass candidates is given below.
- 1600 Meters Running: The candidates have to run for 1600 meters in a given time to score marks. Marks are given in the mean of time only.
- Pull UPs: The candidates have to perform a number of pull-ups . 10 number of pull-ups are considered fair to qualify.
- 9 feet ditch to be cleared by the candidates to qualify for the third physical round.
- A candidate has to balance their body for the commitment of the final qualification.
- The candidates are then declared qualified for the physical test. Then the candidates have to give the written test. The Indian army jobs for 12th pass require a written test after the physical test.
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Syllabus After 12th Pass
The syllabus for the written test for the recruitment in Indian army after 12th class is given below. The Candidates also can check the Indian Army Jobs for 12th Pass Syllabus here. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and Physical Test. The paper will be multiple choice question paper. The different post is attached to the different syllabus.
Syllabus for the post of soldier technical
- Maths each of its topics which were concerned with every single topic.
- Physics and chemistry Questions from the each and every topic of the physics and chemistry.
- Reasoning questions
- Mental ability test will be taken to ensure the mental capability of the candidate.
- The test will be of 200 marks. The qualification will be based on merit list. It will be generated by the Indian army.
- Soon after this the Indian army jobs after 12th pass will be taken the medical test.
Download: Indian Army Admit Card pdf 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Medical Test Details for 12th Pass
The Indian Army Medical test for 12th Pass candidates is taken of the candidates after the written test. The passed candidates are then measured for the medical aspects. The Indian army jobs for 12th pass candidates are then committed to the candidate after given medical test and passing it.
- Height– 160 cm
- Chest-77 cm with 5 cm expansion.
- Weight-50 kg minimum.
- The body of the candidate should be healthy and fit.
- Eye sight of the candidate must be with a vision of 6/6.
- Ear should be properly cleaned and with proper hearing.
- The medical test is only mean qualified if the Candidate has fulfilled all the requirements of the tests.
Indian Army Application Form For 12th Pass
The candidates willing to join the Indian Army must need to apply for the Indian Army via the online application form. The Indian Army Application form for 12th Pass will available to the candidates via the online mode. The application form is available on the official website of Indian army. The steps to fill the Application form is given below.
- Open the joinindianarmy.nic.in. webpage.
- Now click on register now.
- After registration open army application form.
- Enter all mentioned details like personal and educational information
- Now upload all required documents
- Check the Indian Army Application form correctly
- Make the final submission and print receipt
After filling the Indian army application form candidates should be updated with the rally admit card.
12th Pass Jobs Career for Indian Army 2018
Indian army career after 12th class has a huge opportunity to commence the job. Candidates can check our website armyrallynews.in for regular details. For more updates candidates can open the Indian army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates also check the official web link posted below. You can post your comments and quires in the comment box below.
Indian Army official website