UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2018
The NDA exam is the most prestigious exam in the defense exams. NDA stands for the national defense academy. The NDA is the field which gives an individual to make his/her career in the Indian army or naval forces. The NDA exam is conducted twice in a calendar year. NDA exam syllabus is a key factor to achieve success in the NDA exam. The NDA exam syllabus is available on our website. The NDA exam is a very good key to seek for government jobs. Here we are providing the whole NDA exam syllabus. This exam is conducted by the UPSC board. The whole details are given below.
NDA 2018 Exam will be organized two times in a year through offline mode (written test). NDA (I) will be conducted on 22nd April 2018 & NDA (II) will be held on 9th September 2018
NDA Exam Question Paper Pattern 2018
- Organizer- UPSC (Union public service commission)
- Official website- upsc.gov.in
- Post- Various
- Exam –NDA and naval academy
UPSC NDA Exam Paper Pattern Download 2018
The NDA exam is taken on a set pattern. The exam paper is divided into different parts according to the NDA exam syllabus. The UPSC board sets the whole key procedure for NDA paper. The NDA paper pattern is given below.
- No of paper- There would be two paper in the exam.
- Total Marks- 900
- 1st Paper marks- 300
- 2nd paper marks- 600
- Exam Mode– Offline
- Answer Mode: By Black Ball Point Pen
- Negative Marking– For every incorrect response, 0.33 marks will be deducted
|General Ability Test (Section-1: English)
|General Ability Test (Section-1: General Knowledge)
UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus Download
The NDA exam syllabus is given below in detail. The whole paper syllabus and the paper pattern is mentioned below. The candidates who want to join NDA must follow this set pattern of paper.
NDA Exam Paper 1st Syllabus
Algebra, matrices and determination, trigonometry, analytic, statics and all the other topics which were covered in 11th and 12th class. This paper is compulsory. Every candidate has to pass this exam.
General ability, general knowledge, Current general knowledge, historic general knowledge, Scientific GK, Thinking skills, Decision questions, common sense, puzzle questions, reasoning questions etc.
- English It contains grammar portion, grammar vocabulary, comprehension, cohesion, extended text to text to check an individual candidate efficiency, the name of poets and authors, and other questions related to English only.
- Physics and chemistry, to judge the ability of a candidate.and also one’s mental capability.
- General science, social science, the geography of India and the world.
UPSC NDA Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2018
The candidates have to work hard for the paper and the SSB interview. The SSB interviews is the most eliminating interview consider and also known. In this interview a candidate’s human behavior, his/her attitude, speaking skills, thinking skills and many more. All Subject UPSC NDA Syllabus is mentioned above. The candidates who are filling the form they can once go through the guidelines of UPSC. Also, they can visit our website for regular updates. For more information, you can check upsc.gov.in and armyrallynews.in website. You can leave your views and quires in the comment box given below.
NDA UPSC Official Website